Archives:


Name

Site

Message

:Links:
~Friends~


Erika Silvermoon
Digital Queso
Unkle John
Currently Unavailable
Phoenix Ravenflame's Blog

~Fun~

Neopets
I AM addicted...
iVillage
WorldSims! I make sims stuff you can download for free here!
WorldSims Forums
Animal Crossing Community A new addiction...
The Sims 2 I am awaiting this game!
Hello Cthulhu
8 Bit Theater
Penny Arcade
Winter
A mad libs style fairy tale
ElfQuest!
Mythic Naturalism
A.L.I.C.E
Alter Ego
Pandorabots I made one and need to find it again!
Anime Postcards! ^-^
Chocobo Robo Voice My current favorite flash file ^-^
The Milkshape 3D Forums!
Friday Five
I want to go ahead and do this sometimes, looks like a fun thing.
My ujournal, so I can FIND it...



~Tools~

Flylady!
AnimeNfo I look up anime here.
Google My search engine of choice.
Babelfish I try to learn Spanish!
How Stuff Works
Lissa Explains it All
Urban Legends
Snopes
Dynamic Drive
Internet Movie Database

Powered 

by Blogger








Friday, December 03, 2004





You Are the Stuffing




You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.


Comments: Post a Comment