Archives:


Name

Site

Message

:Links:
~Friends~


Erika Silvermoon
Digital Queso
Unkle John
Currently Unavailable
Phoenix Ravenflame's Blog

~Fun~

Neopets
I AM addicted...
iVillage
WorldSims! I make sims stuff you can download for free here!
WorldSims Forums
Animal Crossing Community A new addiction...
The Sims 2 I am awaiting this game!
Hello Cthulhu
8 Bit Theater
Penny Arcade
Winter
A mad libs style fairy tale
ElfQuest!
Mythic Naturalism
A.L.I.C.E
Alter Ego
Pandorabots I made one and need to find it again!
Anime Postcards! ^-^
Chocobo Robo Voice My current favorite flash file ^-^
The Milkshape 3D Forums!
Friday Five
I want to go ahead and do this sometimes, looks like a fun thing.
My ujournal, so I can FIND it...



~Tools~

Flylady!
AnimeNfo I look up anime here.
Google My search engine of choice.
Babelfish I try to learn Spanish!
How Stuff Works
Lissa Explains it All
Urban Legends
Snopes
Dynamic Drive
Internet Movie Database

Powered 

by Blogger








Sunday, September 26, 2004

Oh yeah... I meant to post... I somehow managed to delete half my graphics/files off my website when I refreshed the window after deleting what I MEANT to delete... so my blog here was barren of graphics for a while! Yeep! O-o I need to remember what folders I had so I can figure what ELSE is missing WHICH graphics, and upload them all again. >-< But it was time to let go of some stuff I wasn't currently using... this just makes me scramble to put back what I AM using... Next time hopefully I won't get down to just 37k space AVAILABLE before I realize it's time to "clean house" in my webspace!

Comments:

Just curious (like a manx)...
Outland has his blog set up to "syndicate" but you dont have yours set up that way. Is there any reason why? The only reason I noticed was that Firefox PR1 version gives me the option to subscribe with a "live bookmark" to his (and other blogs) but not to yours...

Ever curious,
Monkeymanx
 
Aaah I never turned that on because I wasn't sure what it really meant! :-P I might go tweak my blog settings now if that's what it means. ^-^
 
Cool :D It still didnt give me an option to set it as a live bookmark, but I figured out how to make it one! :P

Monkeymanx
 
Post a Comment